- Developing We Love SE25 to Deliver Change
- Reconnecting Our Community with Our Local Businesses
- Strengthening Our Community through Learning, Working and Playing
- Assisting the Council in Bringing Empty Property Back in Use through Community Ownership or Management
- Increasing local employment, business ownership and successful business in SE25
- Re-creating a Pleasant Modern Market Town Environment – encouraging locals and visitors to spend time and money in SE25
- Involving the Whole Community in ‘Our Community’Embracing local heritage and environment
- These aims reflect the ‘proposed outcomes’ as set out on page 3 of ‘Taking Control of Our Own Destiny – SN’s CEDP’.
These aims reflect the ‘proposed outcomes’ as set out on page 3 of ‘Taking Control of Our Own Destiny – SN’s CEDP’.
We will work to deliver these aims through:
- Delivering the projects set out in Taking Control of Our Own Destiny – SN’s CEDP;
- Regular consultation with the local community, including residents, community groups, businesses and other key stakeholders;
- Working closely with the London Borough of Croydon whilst maintaining our independence;
- Liaison with the GLA, Central Government, the Metropolitan Police, Health Authorities and other bodies representing the local area and responsible for providing services for the local community.